ONDURA-9 Sheet Coverage:
ONDURA-9 sheet dimensions: 36 inches wide by 79 inches long
For projects requiring multiple sheets, account for overlaps in calculating roof coverage (see diagram).
- Sidelap should be at least one corrugation (4 inches per corrugation).
- Headlap should be at least 7 inches.
- The effective sheet coverage is 32 inches wide by 72 inches long.
- Fasteners needed per sheet: 17 min./24 max. for 3 rows of fasteners, with rows spaced approximately 24 inches apart.
- Fasteners for roof ridge: 6 fasteners per foot of ridge (3 on each side).
- Fasten sheets on every corrugation at rake edge, eaves, and overlaps. For other fastener rows you may fasten on every corrugation or on every other corrugation. Fastening on every corrugation provides better wind resistance.
- Fasten ridge caps at every corrugation.
Ridge cap sections should overlap by at least 7 inches.
- Closure strips are 44 inches long, with four strips per pack.
- Closure strips should be used at roof ridge and eaves.