- Ondura® Corrugated Asphalt Roofing
- NEW! The Onduvilla® 3D Shingle Roofing System
- Tuftex® Polycarbonate and Vinyl Building Panels
- The Ridgeline® Ridge Vent System
It takes more than shingles to create a high performance roof; it takes a whole system of roofing components. Homeowners can elevate roofing to new dimensions with OFIC North America’s beautiful and durable systems. We offer an array of quality building products and components, comprehensive installation details, plus complete customer care and technical support. We are committed to reducing waste, saving energy, and manufacturing sustainable, long-lasting products that go the distance.
OFIC’s building products are appropriate for a range of applications, including: residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial and DIY and small projects.
Eco-responsibility starts at the top with our roofing! We are proud that our company has achieved a low carbon footprint by creating EPA-designated Environmentally Preferred Products that contribute to LEED certification. When it comes to sustainability, Ondura® and Onduvilla® are the stars of the show.
- Each residential application of these products prevents an average of three tons of waste from being added landfills.
- They can be applied directly over most existing roofing, thereby reducing landfill waste from old roof tear-off.
- During manufacture, discarded newspapers, magazines, corrugated paperboards and office waste papers are collected. These collected recyclables—a mixture of cellulose fibers—are blended to create the baseboard for Ondura® and Onduvilla®. In fact, we use up 200,000 tons of post-consumer materials each year.
- With proper installation, ventilation, and maintenance, these products can last the lifetime of your home, business, farm or other outbuilding.